image1 image2 image3

HELLO I'M JOHN DOE|WELCOME TO MY PERSONAL BLOG|I LOVE TO DO CREATIVE THINGS|I'M PROFESSIONAL WEB DEVELOPER

Ask Engadget: Best expedition planning software?

By Daniel Cooper posted Feb 18th 2012 10:33PM

We know you've got questions, and if you're brave enough to ask the world for answers, here's the outlet to do so. This week's Ask Engadget inquiry is from Martin, who's planning an expedition and wants something more sophisticated than a cork-board to manage it. If you're looking to send in an inquiry of your own, drop us a line at ask [at] engadget [dawt] com.

Hi Engadget, I'm about to start planning for a big expedition. There's plenty of forward planning required and I need some software to handle my to-do lists, notes, phone numbers, mail conversations, images, PDF-files etc. Best case scenario is something that syncs with my Macbook and iPhone but I'd also use a good offline solution if it was available. Is there a consumer-friendly app that suits my needs out there?

Project management software? Novice-friendly database? Something entirely better? If you just happen to know the one package that'll solve Martin's woes, do the decent thing and share it with the world.


View the original article here


This post was made using the Auto Blogging Software from WebMagnates.org This line will not appear when posts are made after activating the software to full version.

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment